My friend Sharan over at the Dancing Orange has nominated me for the Liebster Award… kind of a while ago! That’s pretty cool! I don’t know if it’s really an official award so much as something you pass on to your friends so they know how much you care about them. I don’t really have many other friends who blog though, so I’m a bit scared that I’m going to break the chain…
What made you start to blog?
I started blogging because I like writing. I don’t really know why I do it other than that. Nothing really compelled me to do it that I remember… On my old blog I don’t identify a reason why. I guess there was some catalyst and I’m inclined to think it was Sharan, my friend who nominated me…
What kind of dessert would you be?
I would be a pastry with macarons like the one you can get at Nadège. I think it’s called a Marie Antoinette. I like the mini macaron because they’re really cute and crunchy, especially with the filling. I like the cream on the little cake, and I like the texture of the little cake underneath because it’s almost like pastry but it’s not quite. MYSTERIOUS LIKE ME.
The Marie Antoinette
A movie you can watch again and again:
The Warriors, a weird dystopian film from the 70ies, filmed and set in New York City. It’s another era, and the costumes and slang are amazing. You can watch it here.
Ability to fly or breathe under water?
Fly, since underwater is a bit scary. Also flying seems like it would be fun.
A defining moment
When my New Year’s resolution was to always try new things. I got into a lot of interesting hobbies this way.
What is your simple pleasure of life?
Tea and lazing around with a good book.
Summarize yourself in 5 words
I like cats probably excessively.
Here are the rules!
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it.
3. Answer questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
Caren at NaturallyCaren
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
My Questions for Caren are:
1. How did you become a doula?
2. What’s your favourite thing to do on a lazy Sunday?
3. What’s your favourite smell?
4. What do you like most about geography?
5. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
6. What’s your favourite snack?
Anyways, it took me a while to post this. I was away in England for most of the month and didn’t have time to blog. But I’m back!
Thanks to Sharan for nominating me!